Ships from Seller. Ships within 24 to 48 hours. Cash On Delivery is not available.
Net Weight : 100 Gms
TRIPHALA is an age old Ayurvedic supplement with the extracts of three medicinal herbs which have wonderful properties in treating and curing many medical conditions. TRIPHALA gets its name from its contents the three fruits, namely, Indian Gooseberry, Belliric Myrobalan and Indian Gallnut. Known as the Mother of All Herbs, TRIPHALA has a balancing and rejuvenating effect on the three Doshas that govern human life. This makes TRIPHALA a Tridoshic rasayana (one that gives strength, immunity and vitality) combining detoxifying properties as well as nutrition. It is anti inflammatory, anti bacterial, anti viral, anti allergic and anti cancerous. TRIPHALA is used for a variety of ailments including infections and chronic conditions like diabetes.
Benefits of TRIPHALA
The medicinal benefits of these Three Fruits (Tri-phala) are manifold.
* Colon cleansing and detoxification
* Increase appetite and aid digestion
* Laxative effect to clear bowel movements
* Treat constipation
* Reduce piles, hemorrhoids and anal fissure
* Reduction of pimples, acne and dandruff
* Increased blood circulation
* Encourage weight loss
* Increased immunity
* Improve respiratory health and treat infections like UTI
* Treat Ulcerative Colitis and IBS
* Prevent anemia, heart disease, and reduce high cholesterol and high blood pressure
* Diabetes Management
** Piles, hemorrhoids and anal fissure
The veins in the lower rectum may get inflamed due to strained bowel movements or other causes. Pain, swelling, itching bleeding and discomfort are common in this condition. Fibre rich foods, luke warm water and TRIPHALA churna help to reduce the flare up.
Constipation is a highly serious condition if left untreated for a long period of time. It can lead to the accumulation of toxins which can affect overall health and wellbeing. Ayurveda sees constipation as a reason for many other conditions like dandruff, acne, boils, skin disorders, hair fall etc. When you are constipated, toxins or waste remain in the intestines and get absorbed in to the bloodstream. They, then, enter the other systems and create havoc by lowering immunity and promoting ill health.
Over the counter laxatives and lifestyle changes are the two advices your Primary Health Care Giver would give you. These medicines when used for a long term drain the fluids from the body, damage the muscular function of the bowel and cause dependency.
Ayurveda offers effective treatment for constipation and digestive aliments without any of these side effects. Ayurvedic medicines do not cause dependency.
Recommended Lifestyle Changes
* A colon cleansing diet with whole foods (whole grains, fruits and vegetables) is essential to clear the toxins from your body. This not only cleans the digestive system but eliminates gas, enhances nutrient absorption and increases resistance to infections.
* Drink around 8-12 glasses of water every day.
* Include flax seed in the diet for fibre, nutrition and colon cleansing.
* Avoid activities like reading during bowel movements. Never resist the urge and always do your activity at the regular timing.
* Commit to at least 30 minutes of physical activity daily.
INGREDIENTS in TRIPHALA and their Actions are:
> Amalaki(Phyllanthus emblica),
> Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica)
> Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
Indian Gooseberry (Amalaki)- Amla is rich in vitamin C, an anti oxidant that helps to build immunity. It removes harmful toxins from the body, strengthens the respiratory systems and prevents anemia. Vitamin C is necessary for iron absorption and for a healthy hemoglobin count, enhanced blood circulation and a healthy heart. It further helps to enhance the reproductive health in both males and females. Amla with its calcium helps to glow skin, shine hair and tone the muscles. It is one important herb that helps to prevent and arrest premature graying of hair.
Bibhitaki : This herb acts as a cleanser and blood purifier. It helps to improves eyesight, strengthen and render colour to hair.
Haritaki- It is highly helpful in treating many conditions without any side effects. Haritaki effectively treats digestive ailments, gastro intestinal problems, piles, and anaemia. When consumed regularly, this herb rejuvenates, boosts energy, and promotes longevity.
Triphala churna has a bitter taste. Consumption of Triphala tablets makes it easier to take them regularly and to carry them during travel without much trouble.
Dosage : 2 Tablets twice daily with warm water.
Key Benefits : Detoxify Stomach, Constipation, Balance all Doshas.
Connect with us