Ships within 24 to 48 hours. Cash On Delivery is Available.
With a potent blend of Ayurvedic herbs in a deep penetrating base of virgin coconut oil, the Pushtikar Keram Hair Loss Oil reduces hairfall as it:
* Nourishes and strengthens hair roots,
* Prevents and heals scalp disorders, and
* Cools the head and eyes. This classical formulation contains the king of all Ayurvedic herbs, Bhringraj, infused with hair-strengthening Hibiscus flowers and leaves used traditionally to stimulate thicker hair growth, Ashwagandha to prevent premature greying, hair loss and scalp disorders, Vitamin-C-rich Amla, and a host of other botanical extracts that nourish the hair roots and enhance hair growth. A weekly massage to the hair and scalp with this hair oil not only delivers essential nutrients to the roots and hydrates the hair shafts but also increases blood circulation in the scalp, which helps strenghten hair roots.
Ingredients / Materials Used : A proprietary Ayurvedic oil formulation using the classical oils of Chemparuthyadi and Kayyanyadi as a base. Some of the main herbs are:
Kustha (Costus speciosus),
Japa/Hibiscus (Hibiscus rosa-sinensis),
Bhringraj (Eclipta alba), Amla/Indian Gooseberry (Emblica officinalis),
Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera),
Kayyonni (Eclipta Alba), Guduchi (Tinispora cordifolia),
Torch tree (Ixora pavetta), Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra),
Bibhitaki (Beleric Myrobalan) infused in a base of Narikela (Cocos nucifera),
Buffalos milk (Bubalus Bubalis) and Cow’s milk (Bos indicus).
No artificial fragrance added. 100% biodegradable formula and easily recyclable packaging.
Direction For Use : Place 15-30 ml of oil in a container and submerge in hot water until oil is warm. You can even warm it in sun light. Never heat oil directly on a flame or in a microwave oven.
1. Part your hair and apply oil all over the scalp.
2. Massage the scalp and hair in a circular motion from root to tip.
3. For maximum effectiveness, leave on for an hour or more to allow the valuable botanicals to be absorbed into the scalp.
4. Rinse off with lukewarm water and wash with an Omved natural hair shampoo.
If not sensitive to the cooling effect on your head, you can apply the oil at night and leave it in until morning. (Sleeping in an air-conditioned room with oiled hair may lead to too much cooling.) Continue this for one to six months and enjoy the difference - thicker, shinier and healthier hair.
Caution : May stain clothes.
Care Instructions : Unlike modern conventional hair products that treat only the superficial outer layer of the hair, Omved's proprietary, classical Ayurvedic formulas not only penetrate the scalp beyond the hair roots but also reach the underlying layers and deliver valuable nutrients.
Our Ayurvedic oils are authentic, powerful blends, made strictly according to classical Ayurvedic texts and without compromise from organic, premium quality, wholesome herbs, not herbal extracts (cheaper and shorter manufacturing time). The base oils and herbs are simmered in large copper cauldrons repeatedly for several days (in some cases as many as 101 times).
There are no artificial additives, colours or chemicals used in the production of these oils. Not perfumed. Massaging the head with warm, herb-infused Ayurvedic oils nurtures the scalp and hair. Healthy hair reflects a healthy body.
Connect with us