Ships from Seller. Ships within 24 to 48 hours. Cash On Delivery is not available.
Each tea bag contains highly concentrated extract of whole pomegranate fruit and exotic herbs like thyme, Rosemary, Lemon Grass, Mint and Tulsi.
Herbs used in the formulation are grown by Vedic Organic Cultivation methods
Pomegranate whole fruit extract and the herbs used in the formulation are processed under optimal conditions to preserve their freshness and nutrients
Our tea bags are also handmade using environment friendly unbleached muslin cloth
· Pomegranate whole fruit extract, herbs Thyme/Rosemary/Lemon Grass/Mint/Tulsi in hand made tea bags
Health benefits of our Pomegranate Fruit Tea
· Pomegranate is the richest natural source of antioxidants that help prevent & control clogging of arteries, slow down cartilage damage in arthritis, menopause problems, anemia, cancer (especially breast cancer and prostate cancer). Also boosts immunity.
· Thyme is good for the liver, asthma and bronchitis.
· Rosemary is a relaxant and also boosts memory.
· Lemon Grass helps reduce stress and is useful for insomnia.
· Mint helps in digestion.
· Tulsi offers overall health benefits.
· All the herbs used are good digestive supplements.
Each tea bag of Pomegranate Fruit Tea contains highly concentrated extract of whole Pomegranate fruit and organically grown herbs like Thyme/Rosemary/Lemon Grass/Mint/Tulsi
Directions for use
(To make 1 cup of tea)
· To a cup of freshly boiled water, dip a tea bag for 2 minutes
· Enjoy a nice cup of hot brew
· If need be, add Sugar / honey or a dash of lime to taste
· Do not add milk
· Or add ice cubes to make a refreshing iced tea drink
· Use regularly to enjoy health benefits
Vedic Organic Cultivation
· Use of Cow products as growth stimulant viz. Panchagavya - a product based on Ghee, Milk, Curds, Cow urine and Cow Dung with Coconut Water, Jaggery and Banana Fruit.
· Use of Dasagavya - natural plants extracted in Cow urine and mixed with Panchagavya for controlling plant infections and at the same giving nutrition to plant.
· ‘Homa’ therapy or Agnihotra performed daily at sunrise and sunset to purify surroundings and promote harmony and also improve product quality. Use of Ash from Agnihotra stimulates growth and controls pests.
· Use of Vermi Compost as the only soil fertilizer.
· Optimal use of influence of planets stars etc., by choosing the right time for above applications as recommended by Indian Vedic Farming practices.
The inputs mentioned above are produced in the estate itself, following best practices and has helped in revitalizing the soil and producing best quality tea leaves and herbs.
Store in a dry, cool place away from direct sunlight
a nice fruity drink in the form of tea. go for it tea-lovers :)
Excellent product it's truly natural the packaging conveys out its trueness.
Connect with us